The MMA’s MunEnergy program has helped more than 120 Massachusetts cities and towns stabilize energy costs and simplify energy management. Constellation’s energy professionals work with you to manage electricity costs for the long-term. Constellation is also on the forefront of sustainability programs.
• Competitive energy prices
• Flexible, customized energy plans
• Fixed-rate, multi-year contracts
• MMA-approved contract language
• Knowledgeable, dedicated energy representatives
• Customer service excellence
Stabilize energy costs. Simplify energy management. Join the MMA’s MunEnergy program.
• Link to Constellation website for more information about MunEnergy
• Learn about our electricity products
• Learn about renewable energy
• Choosing an Energy Supplier: An Evaluation Checklist (165K PDF)
• Constellation Peak Response: Lower Electricity Bills through Innovative Curtailment Solution (1.5M PDF)
Constellation, a national energy leader with significant expertise in the energy market, is the endorsed energy supplier for the MunEnergy program. Constellation offers the stability of fixed-rate, guaranteed pricing on multi-year electricity contracts. The contract language is clear, simple and pre-approved by the MMA. And Constellation provides knowledgeable and dedicated energy representatives. They offer customized solutions developed specifically for your community, tailoring a plan to meet your budget goals. And every contract is backed by the best customer service in the industry.
As the leading national retail energy supplier, Constellation has the power of financial strength and stability. Constellation has been in the business since the beginning of the competitive energy marketplace, so they know how to best meet all your electricity needs. Quickly. Honestly. And with integrity. Constellation offers you the power to choose your energy supplier now, and well into the future. The buying power of MunEnergy is the power of Constellation.
• See our article from the MMA’s Municipal Advocate: “10 Simple Strategies for Reducing Municipal Energy Costs” (1.5M PDF)
- MunEnergy offers energy session for southeastern Mass.
- Southeastern Mass. faces higher electricity costs
- MunEnergy offers stability in face of volatile energy market
- Town curbs energy use by 14% without upfront costs
- MunEnergy now offers natural gas
- Managing energy use at peak times can reduce costs
- MunEnergy begins Natural Gas Program
- There’s still time to pursue solar projects
- A thorough review of energy purchasing can reduce costs
- Regulations to increase solar may boost price
- Wind power is one piece of Hanover strategy
- Tips to decrease energy use in summer months
- Tips for choosing competitive electricity vendors
- Changes will affect demand response programs
- Electric customers can affect some cost factors
- 30B allows flexibility for energy procurement
- Customers use certificates to support renewable energy
- In energy use, Attleboro leads by example
- Taking care with electric contracts
- Natural gas, oil boost electricity prices in New England
- Ideas for 'greening up' your city or town
- Considerations for choosing an energy supplier