MMA Annual Meeting and Trade Show
The 37th MMA Annual Meeting and Trade Show
January 22 and 23, 2016
Hynes Convention Center and Sheraton Boston Hotel
Note: Some details for the 2016 event have not yet been finalized, so in some cases information from 2015 is provided for reference only.
The MMA Annual Meeting and Trade Show is the largest regular gathering of Massachusetts local government officials.
The two-day event features educational workshops, nationally recognized speakers, awards programs, a large trade show, and an opportunity to network with municipal officials from across the state.
The MMA’s Annual Meeting is a great opportunity for local officials to:
• Learn about solutions to problems facing your community
• Meet people who can assist you with resources and ideas
• Learn about valuable products and services for cities and towns
• Attend programs that will strengthen your ability to lead and serve your community
The MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show is held at the Hynes Convention Center and the Sheraton Boston Hotel in Boston’s scenic Back Bay.
The 2016 theme is People, Places and Partnerships: Communities at Work.
For more Annual Meeting details, please use the menu to the left.
What members are saying about the MMA Annual Meeting…“The MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show has everything you want to know and need under one roof.”
– William Zaskey, Councillor, Chicopee, and former MMA President
“The networking with peers and issues experts is invaluable. The MMA Annual Meeting gets better every year. I am never disappointed.”
– David Dunford, Selectman, Orleans, and MMA President
“As a newly elected official, I found the informational sessions at the Annual Meeting very useful. The networking with other officials provides insight and valuable tools. I wouldn't miss it.”
– Karen Cadieux, Mayor, Easthampton
“The keynote speakers alone are worth the price of admission. There is always a new idea or different way of doing something that you can take away from the conference.”
– Charles Cristello, Former Town Manager, Middleborough
“For me, Annual Meeting is the ultimate networking event. The energy, camaraderie, information and Trade Show give me inspiration to continue public service – and new ideas to bring back to Lexington!”
– Denise Casey, Human Resources Director, Lexington