Massachusetts Mayors’ Association officers for 2014
|President: James Fiorentini, Haverhill|
|First vice president: Sue Kay, Weymouth|
|Second vice president: Martin Walsh, Boston|
|District 1: William Martin, Greenfield|
|District 2: Mark Hawke, Gardner|
|District 3: Kim Driscoll, Salem|
|District 4: Michael McGlynn, Medford|
|District 5: Kevin Dumas, Attleboro|
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our Member Exchange, a password-protected forum where local officials can pose questions, offer advice and share ideas. The forum’s “subscribe” feature allows you to receive an e-mail when someone adds to the discussion(s) of your choice.
Here are some other popular features on the MMA Web site:
- The Local Aid and Finance area of the Resource Library: documents about the state budget, municipal finance rules and guidelines, and more
- Community Corner: stories about what's happening in other cities and towns, including Mass Innovations from The Beacon
- Letters to State Leaders: MMA letters and testimony advocating for the interests of local government on key issues
- Ask the MMA: Answers to more than 100 questions about the workings of local government in Massachusetts
- Municipal Marketplace: Vendors who specialize in municipal products and services, municipal job ads, and RFPs
- The Energy area of the Resource Library: money-saving ideas and guides
For more information about the Massachusetts Mayors’ Association, contact Senior Member Services Coordinator Denise Baker at the MMA.
For information about upcoming meetings, see the MMA Events calendar.