Massachusetts Municipal Councillors’ Association officers for 2015
|President: Robert Logan, Waltham|
|First Vice President: Claire Freda, Leominster|
|Second Vice President: Wayne Nickel, Leominster|
|District 1: Lisa Hall Blackmer, North Adams|
|District 2: Jeffrey Bean, Fitchburg|
|District 3: Paul McGeary, Gloucester|
|District 4: Douglas Gutro, Quincy|
|District 5: Robert Penta, Medford|
Welcome, Councillors and Aldermen!
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our Member Exchange, a password-protected forum where local officials can pose questions, offer advice and share ideas. The forum’s “subscribe” feature allows you to receive an e-mail when someone adds to the discussion(s) of your choice.
Here are some other popular features on the MMA Web site:
- Community Corner: stories about what's happening in other cities and towns, including Mass Innovations stories from The Beacon
- The Economic and Community Development area of the Resource Library: documents about permitting, smart growth, zoning, and more
- Letters to State Leaders: MMA letters and testimony advocating for the interests of local government on key issues
- Ask the MMA: Answers to more than 100 questions about the workings of local government in Massachusetts
- Municipal Marketplace: Vendors who specialize in municipal products and services, municipal job ads, and RFPs
- The Local Aid and Finance area of the Resource Library: documents about the state budget, municipal finance rules and guidelines, and more
For more information about the Massachusetts Municipal Councillors’ Association, contact Member Services Coordinator Megan Devine at the MMA.
For information about upcoming meetings, see the MMA Events calendar.