January 22 & 23, 2016
Hynes Convention Center & Sheraton Boston Hotel
The MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show is the largest regular gathering of local officials in Massachusetts.
MMA members are elected and appointed officials who are responsible for the purchasing of the more than $6 billion worth of goods and services used by local municipalities. More than 98 percent of Massachusetts communities are MMA members.
The Trade Show, held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, features companies offering the latest products and services tailored to Massachusetts cities and towns. The Trade Show is an opportunity to meet with local government officials and decision makers in one location at one time.
• Link to Exhibitor Manual (for exhibitors that are signed up and in Freeman's database)
• 2016 exhibit hall floor plan (subject to change)
• 2016 contract for exhibit space
• General 2016 trade show information
• List of 2015 exhibitors
• Host hotel reservation information
Annual Meeting Attendees
• City and Town Managers and Administrators
• Heads of key departments
• Other municipal employees
Who Should Exhibit?
Any company providing products or services to municipal departments such as the following:
• Human Resources
• Public safety
• Parks and recreation
|• Public works|
• Office equipment
|• Legal services|
• Fire services
• Water and wastewater
Hours and Rates
The Trade Show hours are:
• Friday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Saturday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
|Prices per 10’ x 10’ booth|
|6 or more||$1,538|
|Nonprofit/Government Rate: $1,182 per 8’ x 10’ booth|
• 10’ x 10’ booth, including: 8’-high back drape and 3’-high side drape; 2’ x 6’ draped table, two chairs; a wastebasket, and an exhibitor identification sign with booth number
• Admission to all Annual Meeting workshops and receptions
• Trade Show only invitations for municipalities
• Three name badges for booth personnel
• Exhibitor listing in the Annual Meeting & Trade Show Program Book, the only program given to attendees. Your listing will include: Company name and contact information; 15-word description of your product or service, and booth number.
• Listing as an exhibitor in MMA marketing materials
• Pre-show promotion in the MMA’s official publication, The Beacon, and the MMA Website
Sponsorship opportunities are available at the Annual Meeting & Trade Show for those exhibitors looking for additional exposure.
Annual sponsored events include the following:
• Opening session speaker
• Opening session coffee service
• Opening reception
• Member organization breakfast
• Saturday evening entertainment
• President’s Reception
• Closing session speaker
• Closing session refreshment break
• Women Elected Municipal Officials luncheon
Room Rates and Hospitality Suites
Annual Meeting Program Book
Every Annual Meeting & Trade Show attendee receives a copy of the Program Book, the comprehensive guide to all the activities of the two-day event. The book includes display advertising and complete exhibitor listings.
For more information, call Karen LaPointe at (617) 426-7272, ext. 154.