This meeting will focus on recreational marijuana in Massachusetts and the impact it will have on municipal human services providers.
• Laura Ducharme, HSC President
Panel Presentation: Preparing for Recreational Marijuana
The reality of legal, recreational marijuana in Massachusetts is here. Is your city or town prepared to handle the implications? This panel will cover what municipal human services providers can do to prepare for recreational marijuana, from youth and family services to the aging population.
• Margaret J. Hurley, Municipal Law Unit Director, Attorney General’s Office
• Chief Al Gordon, Westborough Police Department
• Andrew Robinson, Prevention Program Manager, Department of Public Health
• Victoria Sclafani, MMA Legislative Analyst
Youth Commission Meeting
The registration fee for the meeting is $25 for HSC members and $35 for nonmembers.
MMA Member Services Coordinator Devon Elizabeth Williams