Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
RESPONSIBILITIES: This position oversees administrative support to the instructional process, ensuring a consistent, high level of service. Responsible for all business related functions including budgeting, finance/investment, general ledger, long-range planning, purchasing, human resources, benefit management, transportation, food services and property management within Union 61 and Tantasqua Regional School District (TRSD).
• Evidence of ability to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and /or ability required
• Five years’ professional experience in the field of Business and Finance at a supervisory level
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent
• Appropriate Massachusetts Department of Education Certification(s)
• Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
• Approved CORI and Fingerprinting results
Send letter of interest, resume, references: https://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=3582996