DPW Project Manager – Bellingham DPW seeks one individual with public works construction project management experience to fill the position of DPW Project Manager.
Applicant must have:
- Experience with managing public works construction projects
- Experience with public works project cost estimating (itemized take offs),
- Experience with providing customer service to resolve complaints,
- Ability to read and understand public work project plans,
- Working experience with software spreadsheets & databases,
The position involves management and field inspection of public works:
- Construction projects from concept to construction close out.
- Maintenance contracts and contractors. Salary is $84,000 – $88,000 based on skill level, qualifications and level of licensure. See more information at www.bellinghamma.org , Human Resources page, under Employment Postings & Applications. Resumes should be mailed to Beth Cornell-Smith, HR Director, Municipal Center, 10 Mechanic St., Bellingham, MA 02019 or emailed to email@example.com. Open until filled.