Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
Responsible for providing engineering support in the areas of water distribution, wastewater collection, stormwater collection, street & sidewalk improvement, traffic management, land survey, instrumentation & control, and geographic information systems (GIS) update & maintenance.
• Resident engineering experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or construction management
• At least five years of experience in municipal engineering, or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Professional Engineer (PE) registration preferred
• Project Manager Professional PMP Certification preferred
• Must possess valid driver’s license.
• Revere residency strongly preferred
A complete job posting and description can be found at: https://cdn.branchcms.com/GB7r14nbKy-1182/docs/jobs/Engineering-Department_Project-Manager_2021_04_06.pdf