The town of Stoneham is seeking an individual to work under the general direction of the Deputy Director of Public Works. He /she will be responsible for the daily operations of Water & Sewer.
- He/she will be directly responsible for planning, organizing, directing, inspecting, assigning personnel and equipment, controlling and monitoring the policies, priorities and work programs of the division listed above.
- Additionally, he/she will be responsible for staffing, scheduling, motivating and supervising all activities and training including safety, for all personnel within the division above.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalency and some vocational training.
- Five years of experience in Public Works maintenance programs, or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- A Massachusetts Commercial Drivers License Class B with air brake and tank endorsement.
- Hoisting License Class 2A.
- Licensed Drinking Water Operator must be licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Qualified candidates refer to town of Stoneham website for complete job description and job application.
The Town of Stoneham is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer