Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
41st MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show
January 24 & 25, 2020
Hynes Convention Center & Sheraton Boston Hotel
The MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show is the largest regular gathering of local officials in Massachusetts.
MMA members are elected and appointed officials who are responsible for the purchasing of the more than $6 billion worth of goods and services used by local municipalities. More than 98 percent of Massachusetts communities are MMA members.
The Trade Show, held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, features companies offering the latest products and services tailored to Massachusetts cities and towns. The Trade Show is an opportunity to meet with local government officials and decision makers in one location at one time.
NOTE: The MMA has received reports that unofficial companies have been contacting exhibitors and attendees offering to make their hotel reservations for the Annual Meeting & Trade Show. The MMA has not contracted with any company to make your hotel room reservations, which must be made directly with the Sheraton Boston Hotel. Contact Karen LaPointe at the MMA with any questions or concerns.
Annual Meeting Attendees
• City and Town Managers and Administrators
• Heads of key departments
• Other municipal employees
Who Should Exhibit?
Any company providing products or services to municipal departments such as the following:
• Human Resources
• Public safety
• Parks and recreation
|• Public works
• Office equipment
|• Legal services
• Fire services
• Water and wastewater
Hours and Rates
The Trade Show hours are:
• Friday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Saturday, 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
|Prices per 9’ x 10’ booth|
|2-3 booths||$2,450 each|
|4-5 booths||$2,250 each|
|6 or more||$2,000 each|
|Nonprofit/Government Rate: $1,395 per 9’ x 10’ booth|
• 9’ x 10’ booth, including: 8’-high back drape and 3’-high side drape; 2’ x 6’ draped table, two chairs; a wastebasket, and an exhibitor identification sign with booth number
• Admission to all Annual Meeting workshops and receptions
• Three name badges for booth personnel, per booth
• Exhibitor listing in the Annual Meeting & Trade Show Program Book, the only program given to attendees. Your listing will include: Company name and contact information; 15-word description of your product or service, and booth number.
• Listing as an exhibitor in the Annual Meeting and Trade Show event app
• Pre-show promotion in the MMA’s official publication, The Beacon, and the MMA website
• Opportunity to conduct a 30-minute Learning Lab
To Apply For Exhibit Space
• Complete page one of the Contract for Exhibit Space in its entirety, initial page two, Terms and Conditions
• List your 1st and 2nd booth choices – Click Here for the Floor Plan
• Sign the contract
• Email both pages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The MMA 2020 Contract for Exhibit Space is not in effect until it is signed and a booth number is confirmed by MMA.
Room Rates and Hospitality Suites
As a registered exhibitor, you are entitled to a discounted room rate at the host hotel. Exhibitors interested in hospitality suites should contact Karen LaPointe at email@example.com.
Annual Meeting Program Book
Every Annual Meeting & Trade Show attendee receives a copy of the Program Book, the comprehensive guide to all the activities of the two-day event. The book includes display advertising and complete exhibitor listings.
For more information about the Trade Show, call Karen LaPointe at 800-882-1498 ext 154