39th MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show
January 19 & 20, 2018
Hynes Convention Center & Sheraton Boston Hotel
Your MMA Annual Meeting registration includes admission to the keynote address, all workshops, your member group business meeting, the Trade Show, the closing session, the awards reception and the President’s Reception.
The Member Rate is available to any elected or appointed official or employee from an MMA member city or town.
• Online pre-registration for the 2018 MMA Annual Meeting is now closed. MMA members will be able to register on-site.
• 2018 MMA Annual Meeting and Trade Show registration form
Note to exhibitors: Please do not use attendee registration. All the information you need to attend can be found in Exhibitor Information.
Advance registration (by Jan. 10, 2018)
MMA Member: $180
Business Program Member: $180
Other Government Entities: $295
Note: There will be an additional $50 charge for on-site registration and all registrations after Jan. 10 deadline must be processed on-site. But the advance registration rates will apply to all who register by Jan. 10 regardless of whether they have paid by that date.
• Friday dinner: $39 per person
• Saturday dinner: $45 per person
• Women Elected Municipal Officials (WEMO) luncheon (Friday): $29 per person
Annual Meeting registration forms must be returned to the MMA, and hotel reservations must be made directly with the hotel. The MMA requests that payment be included with your program registration form. No Annual Meeting registrations can be accepted over the phone.
Provided you have registered sufficiently in advance, you will receive a confirmation of your registration two weeks prior to the meeting. Included will be directions, parking information and other pertinent information.
Once you arrive at Annual Meeting, you may pick up your name badge as well as other meeting materials and information at the registration desk at the Hynes Convention Center during the following times:
• Thursday, January 18: 3-5:45 p.m.
• Friday, January 19: 7:30 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
• Saturday, January 20: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.