Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
The MMA today published the October 2022 issue of The Beacon, which includes the latest news affecting local government, plus details about upcoming MMA member group meetings, both remote and in-person.
Here are some highlights:
• MMA opens Annual Meeting registration
• MMA to hold Legislative Breakfast Meetings in October
• Optimism remains for economic development bill
• Massachusetts Municipal Cybersecurity Summit is Oct. 6
• Annual Meeting keynote to address stress, resilience
• Anthony Everett to be Annual Meeting’s Friday night speaker
• Report explores successful state-local partnership under Baker, Polito
• DHCD holds webinar on final zoning rules for MBTA communities
• MMA-DLS webinar covers BIL funding opportunities for cities, towns
• Administration launches Community Compact grant programs for FY23
• Link to the October 2022 issue of The Beacon (34 pages)
Timely and reliable information is essential to municipal leaders, and the facts are changing quickly. With this in mind, the MMA publishes The Beacon digitally to ensure that we get the very latest information to members as quickly as possible.