Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
“Key Takeaways from Vacancy to Post-Recruitment,” the fourth and final webinar of the MMA’s monthly “Reframing Recruitment” series, will be held on June 14 and begin at 1 p.m.
The free, hour-long session will feature guest speakers from previous Reframing Recruitment webinars and workshops on innovative hiring strategies, vacancies and advertising, interviewing, and onboarding. Panelists will highlight key takeaways from the series and offer an extended opportunity for interactive questions and answers.
Online registration is now available.
The “Reframing Recruitment” series was designed to showcase timely and successful municipal hiring strategies. The webinars have been led by Jen Breaker, the assistant town manager and communications director in Danvers, and Caitlyn Julius, the assistant human resources director in Springfield.
All guest speakers will return for the June 14 webinar. They are:
• Lisa Cammarata, human resources director, Salem
• Kristina Ordung, human resources director, Shrewsbury
• Michelle Pizzi O’Brien, human resources director, Newton
• Rachel Glisper, principal of Crossroads DEIB, GovHR vice president
For more information, contact MMA Education and Training Coordinator Lily Rancatore at email@example.com.
Previous webinars in the series:
• “Reframing Recruitment: What Happens After the Offer,” May 17
• “Reframing Recruitment: The Interview Process,” April 19
• “Reframing Recruitment: Setting the Table – Vacancies and Advertising,” March 15