Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
This fall, the MMA and Suffolk University will welcome the inaugural class of MMA-Suffolk Municipal Fellows.
The program, a partnership of the MMA and Suffolk, offers significant financial support to municipal professionals to attend the master’s in public administration program at Suffolk’s Sawyer School of Business.
The 2021-2022 MMA-Suffolk Municipal Fellows are:
• Justine Caggiano, human resources administrator, Millbury
• Yeimi Colon, finance director and town accountant, Wenham
• Brian DeFelice, information technology librarian, Norwood
The fellows are all graduates of the MMA-Suffolk Certificate in Local Government Leadership and Management program, and were accepted into Suffolk’s MPA program. Each recipient received the support of the chief municipal official in their respective municipality to continue working while attending the program part-time.
The fellowship was highly competitive, and the MMA and Suffolk congratulate the recipients.
Visit mma.org for the latest information about the MMA-Suffolk programs:
• MMA-Suffolk Certificate in Local Government Leadership and Management
• MMA-Suffolk Municipal Finance Management Seminar
• MMA-Suffolk Municipal Fellowship program