Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
During the COVID-19 emergency, timely and reliable information is more important than ever, and the facts are changing by the minute.
With this in mind, the MMA is publishing the December issue of The Beacon as a PDF, to ensure that we get the very latest information to members ASAP. Going to a digital format also means that we can continue this valuable service uninterrupted during this emergency period.
The first-ever PDF Beacon was published in April.
Here are some topic highlights in the December issue:
• FY21 final state budget
• Cannabis delivery license regulations
• Recovery planning assistance
• MassWorks grants
• Community Preservation Act match rate
• EPA water grants
• MMA Chapter 90 Survey
• Member group webinars
• And much more
Previous online issues:
• November 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.7M PDF)
• October 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.4M PDF)
• September 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.4M PDF)
• Summer 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.6M PDF)
• June 2020 issue of The Beacon (834K PDF)
• May 2020 issue of The Beacon (834K PDF)
• April 2020 issue of The Beacon (859K PDF)