Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
The MMA today published the January 2023 issue of The Beacon, which includes the latest news affecting local government, including updates on the new administration and the MMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show.
Here are some highlights:
• Gov. Healey, Lt. Gov. Driscoll share vision, optimism in inaugural addresses
• MMA Annual Meeting is just 2 weeks away
• Lt. Gov. Kim Driscoll to be WEMO speaker
• Gov. Healey names key members of her team
• Cannabis Control Commission releases initial memo on HCAs
• Website launched to track local earmarks in economic development bill
• Polito reflects on Community Compact, municipal collaboration
• MMA to present fiscal policy resolution at business meeting
• MMA announces legislative package for 2023-24 session
• Link to the January 2023 issue of The Beacon (37 pages)
Timely and reliable information is essential to municipal leaders, and the facts are changing quickly. With this in mind, the MMA publishes The Beacon digitally to ensure that we get the very latest information to members as quickly as possible.