Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
The MMA today published the January 2022 issue of The Beacon, which includes important updates about the MMA Annual Meeting and state and federal programs.
Here are a few highlights:
• MMA Annual Meeting is around the corner
• Gov. Baker and Lt. Gov. Polito to speak at Annual Meeting
• Budget outlook for FY23 is a balance of strong revenue and uncertainty
• Legislature, MMA see several priorities for 2nd year of session
• In letter to Treasury, congressional delegation calls for changes in ARPA rules
• DHCD releases draft multifamily zoning guidelines for MBTA communities
• Administration programs seek to boost access to COVID tests
• Gov. Baker updates mask advisory, announces hospital support
• MMA to present fiscal policy resolution at business meeting
• Link to the January 2022 issue of The Beacon (31 pages)
Timely and reliable information is essential to municipal leaders, and the facts are changing quickly. With this in mind, the MMA has been publishing The Beacon as a PDF to ensure that we get the very latest information to members as quickly as possible.
The digital format also means that we can continue this valuable member service uninterrupted, when many are still working remotely. The MMA published the first-ever PDF Beacon in April 2020.