Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
During the COVID-19 emergency, timely and reliable information is more important than ever, and the facts are changing by the minute.
With this in mind, the MMA is publishing the November issue of The Beacon as a PDF, to ensure that we get the very latest information to members ASAP. Going to a digital format also means that we can continue providing this valuable service uninterrupted during this emergency period.
The MMA began publishing the Beacon as a PDF in April.
Here are some topic highlights in the November issue:
• FY21 state budget
• MMA Annual Meeting
• Chapter 70 local contribution formula
• Cannabis delivery draft rules
• Partnerships for Recovery
• U.S. Census
• Eviction Diversion Initiative
• Member group webinars
• And much more
• Link to the November 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.7M PDF)
Previous online issues:
• October 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.4M PDF)
• September 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.4M PDF)
• Summer 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.6M PDF)
• June 2020 issue of The Beacon (834K PDF)
• May 2020 issue of The Beacon (834K PDF)
• April 2020 issue of The Beacon (859K PDF)