Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
Twenty-four graduates received their certificates in Local Government Leadership and Management on June 24, as the MMA-Suffolk program graduated its 12th class.
The program was held over the course of 25 Fridays from September through May at Foxborough Town Hall.
The MMA and Suffolk University program offers five graduate-level courses on a range of municipal topics. The Foxborough program included classes on local government administrative strategies, budget and financial management, human resources management, and a seminar in municipal law.
The 2018-2019 Foxborough program graduates are:
• Michael Blanchard, assistant town administrator, Easton
• Jen Breaker, assistant town manager and communications director, Danvers
• Glenn Cannon, assistant town administrator, Bourne
• Lorraine Carboni, town coordinator, Lakeville
• Alicia Day, director of parks, recreation and community education, Littleton
• Maureen Doherty, procurement officer, Stoughton
• Karen Finelli, assistant to the zoning board of appeals, Southborough
• Nancy Griffin, executive assistant to the town manager, Mansfield
• Veronica Harvey, Fire Department office coordinator, Foxborough
• Brian Howard, town clerk and assistant town manager, Randolph
• Aaron Hyre, director of technical services (schools), Foxborough
• Michael King, treasurer/collector, Raynham
• James Kupfer, town planner and zoning compliance officer, Bellingham
• Todd Lindmark, finance director, Norfolk
• Fred Lonardo, building commissioner and zoning enforcement officer, Westborough
• Nora Loughnane, community and economic development director, Westwood
• Jeremy Marsette, public works director, Natick
• Michael McCall, assistant town manager, Chelmsford
• Christina Metcalf, department coordinator, Foxborough
• Samuel Santiago, police chief, Shirley
• Tatiana Swanson, finance and procurement coordinator, Needham
• Sara Winthrop, administrative manager for public works, Norwood
• Kendra Wisell-Ford, executive assistant, Wrentham
• Eric Zimmerman, sergeant, police patrol division, Franklin
The MMA-Suffolk certificate program, launched in 2011, is offered in two locations each year. A class graduated in Northampton in May.
Programs will be held in Littleton and Barnstable starting in September.
For more information about the MMA-Suffolk certificate program, visit www.mma.org/certificate or contact Katie McCue at the MMA at 617-426-7272, ext. 111, or email@example.com.