Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
As the Aug. 31 reporting deadline approaches for Metropolitan Cities for State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds under the American Rescue Plan Act, the following are helpful, up-to-date resources from the U.S. Department of the Treasury for the submission of the Interim Report and Recovery Plan Performance Report:
• Reporting and Compliance Guidance: This explains all the required reports in detail and the best first stop for any reporting questions.
• Reporting guidance technical assistance webinars: With individual webinars for different types of jurisdictions, these webinars provide a good overview of reporting.
• Reporting User Guide: This contains detailed submission instructions and answers to frequently asked reporting questions.
• Reporting user guide video: This new video walks through the user guide, reporting portal, and provides additional details on how to submit required reports.
• Recovery Plan template: This provides a sample template for the Recovery Plan Performance Report for states, territories, and large localities.
• FAQs: This document is the best resource for any policy-related questions related to reporting.
• Additional questions: Individual recipients may send any questions that are not answered in these materials to SLFRP@treasury.gov.
• Portal walkthrough video: The Treasury on Tuesday released a 33-minute video providing a walkthrough of its portal for the interim report and recovery plan. Reporting basics can be found at 4:44. Interim Report is at 14:30. And Recovery Plan is at 27:04.