Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
This program will feature a presentation from the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD).
Representatives from DHCD will present on their RAFT and HomeBase financial assistance programs, the statewide Continuum of Care structure for households experiencing homelessness and the regional housing networks. We hope this program will provide you the opportunity to learn about these important programs and how to best direct residents in our communities on how to access them.
The meeting will also include:
• Welcoming remarks from HSC leadership and a light breakfast
• MMA HSC annual business meeting including an update on the status of the association and plans for FY20
• Networking, business lunch
• Presentations from DHCD on RAFT and HomeBase financial assistance program
• Information on the Continuum of Care structure and regional housing networks
The cost for this meeting is $25 for HSC members and $35 for non-members. Invoices will be sent after the meeting has taken place and walk-ins are welcome.
To register please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, community and if you have any dietary restrictions.
Westwood Public Library Community Room, 660 High St.
MMHSC President Laura Ducharme at email@example.com