Massachusetts Selectmen’s Association officers for 2016
|President: Ellen Allen, Norwell|
|First vice president: Michelle Ciccolo, Lexington|
|Second vice president: David Dunford, Orleans|
|Secretary: Dottie Fulginiti, Easton|
|District 1: Jim Lovejoy, Mount Washington|
|District 2: Paul DeRensis, Sherborn|
|District 3: Charles Kennedy, Wrentham|
|District 4: Kim Roy, Halifax|
|District 5: Sheila Dibb, Rutland|
|There are up to 14 county representatives on the MSA Executive Committee.|
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our Member Exchange, a password-protected forum where local officials can pose questions, offer advice and share ideas. The forum’s “subscribe” feature allows you to receive an e-mail when someone adds to the discussion(s) of your choice.
Here are some other popular features on the MMA Web site:
- Community Corner: stories about what's happening in other cities and towns, including Mass Innovations stories from The Beacon
- Letters to State Leaders: MMA letters and testimony advocating for the interests of local government on key issues
- The Municipal Government area of the Resource Library: documents about forms of municipal government, laws governing local government, and more
- Municipal Marketplace: Vendors who specialize in municipal products and services, municipal job ads, and RFPs
- The Local Aid and Finance area of the Resource Library: documents about the state budget, municipal finance rules and guidelines, and more
• To Build or Not to Build: Selectmen’s Role in Guiding Municipal Building Projects (1.35M PDF)
Presentation made at Annual Meeting of Massachusetts Selectmen’s Association, January 23, 2016
For more information about the Massachusetts Selectmen’s Association, contact Member Services Coordinator Devon Elizabeth Williams at the MMA.
For information about upcoming meetings, see the MMA Events calendar.