Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
The MMA today published the April issue of The Beacon, which includes important updates about the COVID vaccine program and a number of federal aid funds.
Here are some topic highlights:
• American Rescue Plan and American Jobs Plan
• Fiscal 2022 state budget
• New unemployment insurance and sick leave bill
• Cannabis delivery regulations
• COVID vaccines and local and state pandemic response efforts
• Municipal elections
• New climate change mitigation package
• Details about MMA member group virtual meetings
• The MMA’s new office at 3 Center Plaza
• And much more
• Link to the April 2021 issue of The Beacon (1.4M PDF)
During the COVID-19 pandemic, timely and reliable information is more important than ever, and the facts are changing by the minute. With this in mind, the MMA has been publishing The Beacon as a PDF, to ensure that we get the very latest information to members as quickly as possible.
The digital format also means that we can continue this valuable service uninterrupted during this emergency period, when so many are working remotely. The first-ever PDF Beacon was published one year ago, in April 2020.
Previous online issues:
• March 2021 issue of The Beacon (1.2M PDF)
• February 2021 issue of The Beacon (1.6M PDF)
• January 2021 issue of The Beacon (1.8M PDF)
• December 2020 issue of The Beacon (2M PDF)
• November 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.7M PDF)
• October 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.4M PDF)
• September 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.4M PDF)
• Summer 2020 issue of The Beacon (1.6M PDF)
• June 2020 issue of The Beacon (834K PDF)
• May 2020 issue of The Beacon (834K PDF)
• April 2020 issue of The Beacon (859K PDF)