Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
This webinar reviews the state and local impacts of bans on the disposal of mattresses, box springs and textiles, and lower thresholds for food waste.
• John Fischer, Deputy Division Director, Solid Waste, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
• Waneta Trabert, Sustainable Materials Management Director, Newton
• David Lane, Public Works Director, Danvers
• Rep. Michelle Ciccolo, Member, Joint Committee on Environment and Natural Resources
• Dave Koffman, MMA Legislative Director (Moderator)
• Josie Ahlberg, MMA Legislative Analyst (Moderator)
• 2030 Solid Waste Master Plan and Waste Ban Regulations – MassDEP (870K PDF)
• Mattress Recycling Program – town of Danvers (235K PDF)
• Presentation by Rep. Michelle Ciccolo (2.3M PDF)
• Mattress Recycling and Solid Waste Solutions – city of Newton (175K PDF)