Who is a member?
Our members are the local governments of Massachusetts and their elected and appointed leadership.
This webinar reviews guidelines for effective public meeting facilitation, including how to assemble an agenda, manage time efficiently, and respond to unruly attendees in cases where a meeting becomes emotionally charged.
• Dottie Fulginiti, Select Board Chair, Easton
• Trevor McDaniel, Select Board Chair, Deerfield, and council chair, Franklin Regional Council of Governments
• Christine Hoyt, Select Board Vice-Chair, Adams, Berkshire County Select Board Association
• Denise Dembkoski, Town Administrator, Stow (Moderator)
• Town of Adams presentation (1M PDF)
• Town of Deerfield presentation (850K PDF)
• Town of Easton presentation (300K PDF)
• Meeting Notice – Town of Deerfield (85K PDF)
• Public Comment Procedures – Town of Deerfield (154K PDF)
• Public Participant Procedures – Town of Deerfield (173K PDF)
• Sample Applicant Email Follow Up – Town of Adams (25K DOC)
• Sample Meeting Planner Template – Town of Adams (22K XLSX)